« Home | Ricky Rat In The Wrestling Ring » | Tonight's The Night! » | In Defense Of Senator Kerry... » | Military Recruiters Caught Lying » | What's Your Plan, Mr. Bush? » | Thoughts For Voters: Useful Info For When You Vote... » | TIME Magazine on Homework » | Time To Start Posting! » | The No Shit Zone »

We Are The Champions!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIEND. AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING 'TIL THE END. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

On Tuesday night, freedom won. Democrats gained control of the House of Representatives, and of the Senate! Congratulations to the Democrats!


This Democratic victory will greatly help this country and allow us to be more prepared for the future. Nancy Pelosi, the new House Speaker has set goals for the new Democratic majority to accomplish for our country. The new Democratic majority on Capitol Hill will:

1. Raise the minimum wage
2. Enact all 9/11 commission recommendations
3. Limit government spending
4. Expand stem-cell research
5. Create laws to break links between lobbyists and legislators

Thank God for Nancy Pelosi and every Democrat-elect! Important issues will now be taken care of.

America voted. And America voted for change! We have sent a message to George W. Bush that we will not continue to put up with his lies and his war! Congratulations America on your victory in making your voice heard and for being successful in your fight for change!

The elected Democrats will have to power to make sure that this country gets back on track. The good men and women that you have put in control of our Senate and House of Representatives will do their best to make sure that George Bush will not continue to mislead this country and destroy what we stand for!

Great Choice America!

I've paid my dues -
Time after time -
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face -
But I've come through

We are the champions -
my friends
And we'll keep on fighting -
till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers'
Cause we are the champions -
of the world -

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls -
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it -
I thank you all -
But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise -
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race -
And I ain't gonna lose -

We are the champions -
my friends
And we'll keep on fighting -
till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers'
Cause we are the champions -
of the world!

-Queen

It looks very good so far, but we must not give in to complacency. We must stay vigilant and keep them on track.

We don't want to end up saying, "They're not as bad as the Republicans were". They need to be held to higher standards. We need to show the world what America is REALLY like.

Post a Comment

Previous posts

Links


Archives


THE LIBERTY AND JUSTICE BLOG IS 1 YEAR OLD THIS MONTH! IT'S STILL A BABY BLOG WITH GROWING TO DO, BUT THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ AND MADE THE FIRST YEAR GREAT. HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LAJB, AND MANY MORE TO FOLLOW . . .